You’ve noticed all the cake battles, icing wars, and decorating skirmishes on the cable cooking shows. It appears basic and straightforward to produce your tiered cake for a birthday celebration, child shower, or a wedding, but can any person do it? Certainly, it is possible to. All you need would be the right tools, a little bit of patience, plus a willingness to try, and also you could make a professional-looking cake in a matter of several hours. Here are tips on how to make your three-tiered cake for a party.
The key to a perfect three-tiered cake is three separate cake pans of varying sizes. Regardless of whether you go for round or square pans, aim for 12 inch, 8 inch, and 6-inch pans as the resulting cakes might be ideal to stack. Before you commence baking and assembling, be sure you have all of the right tools. Simply pay a visit to a regional bake retailer or an arts and crafts store for the items you are going to require.
- Cake pans – 12, 8, and 6-inch pans
- Cooking spray
- Waxed paper
- Two cake mixes (you may vary the flavors when you want)
- Several cans of frosting (greater to purchase more)
- Cake decorations of one’s option (from retailer)
- Large flat spatula for icing
- Colored frosting tubes
- Wooden dowels, if necessary, or toothpicks
- Cake plate or substantial piece of cardboard covered with aluminum foil
Preheat oven. Mix cake mixes according to directions around the box. Trace the bottom of … Read More ...