When there is a special moment, we often send parcels to our closest relatives and friends. One of the contents of the parcel that can be given to loved ones is Chocolate Chips Cookies.
Chocolate Chips Cookies are one of the pastries that have a unique sweet taste. Recipes and how to make these pastries are also quite easy and can even be made without using an oven.
These choco chip cookies are also very popular with children and adults. Here’s a complete recipe for chocolate chip cookies, in full. For an idea, https://www.barbara-luijckx.com/ is recommended sites to visit.
- 12 tablespoons (120 grams) cornstarch
- 3 tbsp (30 grams) wheat flour
- 5 tbsp (100 grams) butter or margarine
- 4 tbsp (70 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- Milo or cocoa powder to taste
- Choco chips a bit
How to make
- Mix cornstarch and flour
- Add butter or margarine and sweetened condensed milk
- Add milo or cocoa powder
- Stir until smooth and smooth
- Take a little dough, make it into a small ball
- Add choco chips and press
- Arrange the dough on Teflon with a distance
- Bake on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes
- Teflon cover while baking, wipe the lid if it’s runny
- Remove when the cake is pale and the bottom is brown.
Well, it’s easy isn’t it? These cookies can be arranged in a jar and then made into a parcel that can be given to relatives or closest friends.… Read More ...